In my last lesson we started brain storming ideas for our preliminary exercise .In our groups we were given the task to use jelly babies to create a story board for our exercise.
We were also given a list of shots to use in our preliminary exercise which had to be shown on our story board which was slightly difficult as the jelly babies would not say in place !! we managed to over come this by glueing the jelly babies to a surface while we took our shot's.
Also we had to make sure the shots we were taking of the jelly babies were "doable" by humans ! and at times had to toll down the imagination of the group !
We managed to get all the shots we needed for our storyboard but we ran out of time so were unable to upload and edit animatic sequence so it will be completed next lesson .