Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Editing - Final Thriller

We began our editing on our first lesson back after half term . We transferred all clips on to our video drive which we then imported into final cut pro .Whilst we were looking through our clips we noticed that some were noticeably darker  then others this was because we had not used lighting after trying to change the contrast which made the clips appear even worse the only alternative we had was to go and re shoot a majority of shots with lighting  We also realised that some of the shots were out of focus and we had to re shoot those as well .we decided that two members should go and re shoot  which were me and patricya whilst the other two group members began to put the clips that were used full in to sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment