Thursday, 7 April 2011

[Q8] Looking back at preliminary task

Final film opening credits
Preliminary opening credits


The credits for our opening for both the prelim and the final film are very similar. For both we have used a watery effect. We improved the effect by making the colour of the watery effect darker. This was done to make the opening seem darker and more fitting to a thriller film's opening.


Preliminary scene
Scene from our final scene
In our preliminary film we used shots that cut out the head of the character, in our final film we made sure to have a gap between the head and the screen.


In our preliminary film, we did not use any effects. In our final film we made sure to use effects that were relevant. For example, we used fades to switch from flashbacks to real time scenes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment